Here current information is collected regarding COVID-19, which is relevant for the Institute of Nuclear Physics.
For the Institute of Nuclear Physics the following special rules of conduct apply:
- 18.03.2020 Further measures at the KPH for protection against corona
From now on, the automatic door opening is deactivated for the institute building every day after 12 noon.
In this way, the institute can only be entered by people who have an RFID key.
Public access (guests, other JGU staff members, etc.) should be limited to absolutely necessary business needs.
- 16. March 2020 Announcement by Director Prof. Dr. Concettina Sfienti
Here are the most important points:
- Keep a distance of at least 1.5m to other people
- If you were in a crisis area, please do not come to the institute
- With immediate effect, business trips are prohibited
- It is advised to not hold any kind of meetings
- All meetings with more than 25 people are prohibited with immediate effect
- If you have any symptoms of illness, please stay away from the institute and seek medical advice
Further information and rules of conduct:
- University management: Information on JGU's handling of the coronavirus, as of 17 March 2020
- Department of Studies and Teaching: Information on Corona Pandemic, as of 16 March 2020
- Human Resources Department: Information on coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2),
- ZDV: Home Office