As the VGA operation of the beamer in the lecture hall of the KPH proved to be unreliable, an HDMI/VGA Extender was installed - initially provisionally. We are currently preparing a permanent installation, also for the second beamer in the lecture hall.
If you need or want to help yourself, here are some points you should consider:
- When using the HDMI Extender, the beamer input MUST be switched to "Eingang 1 - DVI-D (HDCP)" via remote control.
- You will probably want to connect your notebook via HDMI or VGA. You don't need to bring the cables yourself. We have them here in stock.
- Please do not confuse HDMI and Display Port!
- There is also a display port and a DVI port. We also have these cables in stock if you need them.
- Here is also a photo with the connections.
If you still need help, instructions or cables and adapters for your notebook, please call the following numbers:
- 25855: Herr Almeida Sousa und Herr Androsov.
- 25868: Herr Kreim